Saturday, October 24, 2009

Peanut Butter and Carrots

I love peanut butter and carrots. Lately, I eat it every day with lunch.

What is strange is all the weird looks I get. I mean, has no one else heard of this before?! The Asians all seem particularly repulsed, but several Americans have questioned me as well. Didn't anyone else eat this when they were growing up?



What is funny is that most of them have heard celery and peanut butter, but not carrots. Celery and penaut butter is weirder if you ask me.




My obsession with this snack is like my applesauce phase of 2007.

If you haven't had it, you should try it. It is ama-zi-zing.

1 comment:

  1. That's weird, I didn't know Athe-l-etes had 3 syllables. That's Ama-zi-zing! One of the most memorable quotes of the movie. :D

    ReplyDelete