Friday, November 20, 2009

....and pie

So last night, I was really hungry. REALLY REALLY HUNGRY! So me and two of my friends walked to the grocery store to get some food. Once there, we decided to get taco bell, then go buy a pie to share. A third of a pie isn't that much, right? That is what we thought...

We happily munched on our taco bell, (Baha chicken chalupa, no tomatos, one order of chips and cheese, and a medium baha blast) then got our pie. It was a Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cream Pie. And for the record, yes, it was as good as it sounds.

However, we soon realized there was no way we were going to finish this pie. After eating about two-thirds of it between the three of us, we all felt so sick we wanted to die.

Now, some of you may think... "Well, duh! You just ate taco bell and a ton of freaking chocolate pie! How do you think you are going to feel?!"

I guess the siren call of the pie clouded my judgement. Ah well, I know not to do that again any time soon.

Of course... there is still that one-third of the pie left...

2 comments: