Tuesday, March 16, 2010

It's the little things...

Wow, it has been forever! Sorry folks.

Any who, lately I've been thinking about a few little things that make me happy. I shall now list them.

1. Over-easy eggs. I had them for breakfast this morning, and realized I'd forgotten how incredibly delicious they are! So much better than... hard eggs? Is that what they are called? I just went blank. Moving on.

2. Snuggling with Johnny. Johnny is my dog, fyi. He is not a handsome British guy.

3. Painting my toenails. Even though it is winter, and my feet don't often show, I enjoy keeping my toes painted.

4. Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Oh man, they are so good! I just ate one, and I think I may go for round two. In the words of the Berries and Cream little lad, "Mmm! Delicious!"

5. Gilmore Girls. I freaking love that show! It is a never-fail pick me up. That and Dr. Pepper. (Which I have yet again quit drinking. Mostly.)

6. Coloring with crayons. I find this extremely theraputic! Thanks to my 3 year old cousin for reminding me.

7. The Beattles. I love their music, particularly their early stuff. Major mood-booster.

8. SUNSHINE! The past two days have been *gasp* clear and sunny! Wonder of wonder, miracle of miracles! (Now I want to watch Fiddler on the Roof...) Any way, I have all the blinds open today, and I'm considering laying on the carpet in the patch of sun on the floor. 

Well, eight is a somewhat random number, but I am going to go make another sandwich, and turn on Gilmore Girls while sitting on the floor in the sun.  Tee hee!

1 comment:

  1. ha! Hard boiled eggs...yes. I agree. Over easy rocks!

    Things that make me happy are finding pretty pictures and putting them on my blog that they almost tell a story! So much fun! Happy green day to you!

    ReplyDelete